Sunday 1 April 2012

Farewell Old Friend

Well, it happened.

I stuck it on ebay and it got sold. Still not used to going in the garage and not seeing it in there.

It was sold for what I wanted, which was more or less what it cost me to build up to the SVA test (but not the subsequent mucking around); so reasonably happy that hobby ended up costing around £3/week:D

We are in the processof getting Regs drawings done for extensio then on with that.

I mentioned to wife about building another car (from a kit this time, be quicker) and got the ok. I suspect she wasn't really listening:D

I'll be talking to a certain manufacturer at Detling letting them know my thoughts and getting their opinion; though I won't be buying for a year of so.

Anyway, as far as Deimos is concerned; yep I miss it, hope that the buyer Jason from Maidstone takes care of it but enjoys it nonetheless.

I may use this blog for the next car or start a new one, so in the words of that literary great, Tigger

TTFN

No comments: