Monday 31 December 2007

Bit of a lack of progess over the last couple of days as eldest boy had his birthday so we all went bowling, which was a bit of a laugh, and I've been had by a bug that seems to have laid up quite a few people over the festive period. Quite amusing that I caught a bug shortly after seeing I Am Legend (which I'd recommend to everyone).

I've nearly finished rewiring the loom and have just received an email from Emerald explaining to a simple sole like me how the trigger wheel is fitted.

The throttle potentiometer is nearly attached - just need to replace a bolt that got lost, and I managed to fit the MAP sensor to the bulkhead. The connection to the plenum will be sorted out in the next day or so hopefully. This connection will be shared with the fuel pressure regulator.

I'm hoping I have a spare crank pulley lying around somewhere. If so it'll mean I can look at fitting the trigger wheel to that; making that part of the build a simple replacement, rather than remove, markup, modify and reattach.

Anyway, there you go, first post of 2008. May it bring health, wealth and happiness to us all.

No comments: