Friday 10 April 2009

Another four weeks passes!

Well, Detling starts tomorrow, and over the last four weeks I have made (and very nearly finished) a towbar bracket mounted bike rack!

It's quite good, honestly:D Car has detatchable towball, and the bike rack fits in the socket. Held in place with bolt and even with bikes on, I'll be able to open the boot. Oooooo

So, as you may have guessed, with the evening work, swimming and making bike rack, and with Easter weekend being Detling, I've managed to get absolutely nothing done to the car in a MONTH!!!!!!!

At this rate, it'll be three years car will have been off the road and another summer gone!

Never mind I hear you say, Easter weekend; it's four days off. Well, you'd be right, but I spent all day painting the boys bedroom yesterday (Friday) and more today, Detling on Sunday am, lunch with Mother/Bro, wife and kids then might test new lawn mower. Oh yeah, also refaced all the fascia boards a week or two back.

Might get out there Monday, if I don't go into work.

Might not go to Detling which will p me off slightly as I've been looking forward to it for a good few months.

Anyway, if I get anything done, I'll let you know, but don't hold your breath.

No comments: