Saturday 21 November 2009

Long time, no post. Again!

Just realised it's nearly 6 months since last post - where does the time go.

Well, I've got to admit that after the mad session I last had on the car back in May when the weather turned for the better, I decided to give it a rest as it was so hot. Then I went on holiday in August and cracked/broke/strained rib(s) (unknown as NHS didn't Xray, and they still hurt!!!!) so not had a chance to do anything. And very busy at work.

One nearly interesting thing is, that because I nearly, bought another project. I didn't, but nearly did. Still quite keen for it to happen, but hey....

Anyway, I probably won't get a chance to work on the car till Christmas break, so there prob won't be another update till new year, so I wish you all a Happy both now.

Simon

No comments: